MMOMinion

Full Version: MinionApp wont open
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. My MinionApp will not open at all on my machine. When I double-click the icon to open the app, before the splashlogo even comes up, I get an error saying:

_________________________________________________________________________________
MinionApp Has Stopped Working

A Problem caused the program to stop working correctly.
Windows will close theprogram and notify you if a solution is available.

_________________________________________________________________________________

I had been using it all morning with no problem, and had closed everything out. And then when I tried to open everything again, this is what I get. I have run MinionApp on this machine ever since Heavensward came out, and have not changed any system settings or installed anything since. I am running WIndows 8 and have no AV running. As far as I can tell, my computer is still in the same state it was earlier today when I opened it and it worked.

I've even tried reinstalling the MinionApp and get the same error. Any help anyone can offer will be much appreciated. Thanks!
answer the questsions in the sticky please.
Try to run the bot 1st, open FFIX then attach the bot
Ive got the same problem with it installed on my notebook

* What OS are you running? Windows 10
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) None
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) Desktop
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? None
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? Teamspeak but not in use
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE , Offcourse was working before the update on the client
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes , by default it asks for that
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Yes
*Are you running any Bot addons? None
Umm you do know that windows 10 has all of the MS Visuals and .NET all updated right ? and as for compatibility mode it still doesn't work. So let me get this right , it was working the day before for 13hours and then day i let it do its update and now it crashes. If its not your software then it maybe a MS update but i don't recall it asking for a restart.