MMOMinion

Full Version: Where are all the old profiles?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's been a long time since I leveled an alt so maybe this is a stupid question, but where the hell are all the old profiles? Like all the story quests and old dungeons for ARR? I thought there used to be a thread with pretty much every old profile in it.
SE changed a lot of stuff with Duty, so Sebbs had to remake them all, they do Full clears he has a profile for every dungeon attached to story, even CM/Prea. Latty Has story quest profile from 1-50(start of 3.0). Both are waiting for the store to open up before they release their work. You can see some info on this in the questing section of the forums.
so just stick to farming creeps and minions until dutys updated ???
(08-02-2015, 09:35 AM)Asuna Wrote: [ -> ]so just stick to farming creeps and minions until dutys updated ???

no feel free to create your own profiles for them :)
(08-02-2015, 12:16 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2015, 09:35 AM)Asuna Wrote: [ -> ]so just stick to farming creeps and minions until dutys updated ???

no feel free to create your own profiles for them :)

I would have no idea where to even start :)
Also I'm a total idiot, I hadn't used the bot for a few months so I wasn't keeping up on updates and such. I'm happy to support the user submitted content, just hoping it's out soon because I'm a lazy ass!
the store should be out in the next day or so you can already see some of the stuff on there.