MMOMinion

Full Version: Heavensward Fates + Flying
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi minion,

Does the bot FATE grind the new heavensward areas? E.g. Churning Mists and Western Coerthas?

I can load the meshes fine, but when I start the grind session, it tries to run manually instead of flying to the fate. It looks really suspicious when everyone mounts up and flies to the next fate, while I run to a different fate, or try to run there on the ground.

Additionally, sometimes it will stop on a ledge and get stuck like it's unable to detect a straight path.
I tried leaving Teleport on to avoid that issue, but sometimes it will teleport and be stuck floating 1 mm off the ground, unable to move (because I'm technically flying on my chocobo but it doesn't recognize that).

Lastly I used to be able to click on the Aysz map and teleport around, but I cant do so anymore - any suggestions on how to get it working again?

Thanks!
Click to teleport requires it to be meshed.

Check the forum and Latty has meshes for the new zones.

I have a couple just wandering around doing Fates by themselves not going with a crowd.

Flying is coming..... or is it winter?
http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Latty-s-...es?page=15

the bot is already able to fly (page 14 in that thread), but as explained on page 15, you need to have portal OMCs on the map for start and landing points.

Not sure if that'll get changed to free flying, though I hope so.

In the meantime you either have to place the portals yourself or wait for Latty to update his meshes
Of course it'll get changed to free flying. OMC's are just a placeholder for people who don't want to wait.
cool, thanks for the info. Can't wait for it ^^
Ahh I see, I thought Latty's meshes were included in the default minion meshes. Will re-download and try them again.

And does that mean I have to create 10-15 OMC's from each fate spawn point to the 10-15 different possible fate spawn locations in order to fly to each possible fate? And therefore 15x15 = 225 OMCs? Looks like I'll also just wait for Freeflying! :P

Thanks again everyone for your responses!
as far as I understand, you don't need a OMC for every route, just one for takeoff and landing, so it'd be:

(Number of FATE Locations) x 2

since each locations needs a takeoff and landing omc.

Once it's in the air it should be able to navigate to every landing OMC (haven't tested this yet)