MMOMinion

Full Version: NT DD Fate in Unpopular Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It just stay there after the first fate, if no1 activate the second 1

[Image: 334c58637e.jpg]

(08-02-2015, 03:03 PM)bw14 Wrote: [ -> ]It just stay there after the first fate, if no1 activate the second 1

[Image: 334c58637e.jpg]

Even in high population server, not sure what;s going on ^_^

[Image: b9692aad0d.jpg]
So turn off chain FATEs, and possibly switch servers.
the last photo is in Tonberry, popular server
Good support though, instead of trying to help, u ask to blacklist it or change server ^_^
Sometime we don't just play our own account, we do it for our customer as well, not easy to get a server transfer
You need to lighten up. I was going to add a failure timer for it, but now I might just do something else instead.
You're the one asking 20 questions a week, half of which you could solve yourself, but you wouldn't like it if I chimed in with "Great user though, not reading any of my guides or trying to help yourself", would you?
(08-02-2015, 06:43 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]You need to lighten up. I was going to add a failure timer for it, but now I might just do something else instead.
You're the one asking 20 questions a week, half of which you could solve yourself, but you wouldn't like it if I chimed in with "Great user though, not reading any of my guides or trying to help yourself", would you?

Thanks for the help, if u state this in your earlier post, i would of lighten up, i was only reporting a bug. i am paying 20+ key a month and i have the right to get supports. and i don't ask 20 questions a week, only when there is problem with the current bot vs the last 1.
Everyone is entitled to support, 1 bot or 50.

Remember Ace is human and it does take time to test and update these changes.
Well i was just reporting the bug, lol, he just need to say, i will fix it when i have time