MMOMinion

Full Version: After updating Questing mode isn't there anymore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please help, after I updated minion today (i havent ran updates for 2 days) the questing is gone. I made sure to move 1-15 profiles into the correct folder >> reloaded everything (even logged out and back in) I still can't find the Questing mode anywhere. Thanks for your help in advance.
Working on it~
Should be fine now.
Cool, thank you. Can't wait for the store to open xD.
(08-02-2015, 09:11 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Should be fine now.

I'm still having an issue with this. I've tried removing and reinstalling the questing module, but the new mode is still not available.
what windows version are you running?
(08-03-2015, 04:25 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]what windows version are you running?

Apologies for not posting with this information sooner. It's Windows 10. I am running the attach method in compatibility mode. I do not have any AV running or other screen drawing application (such as Mumble).
yeah it seems what ever changes made to qeusting lib do not work on windows 10.
everyone having this issue is on windows 10
(08-03-2015, 10:03 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]yeah it seems what ever changes made to qeusting lib do not work on windows 10.
everyone having this issue is on windows 10

Understood, and I understand that Windows 10 isn't officially supported yet. I'll just wait patiently. Thank you very much!