MMOMinion

Full Version: Mesh Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi!
i have make a mesh in Sea Of Cloud -----> Voor Sian Siran
[Image: 34e3x36.png]

But i got a problem to make a mesh by my self in that zone because is not on the same line:
in the base floor i dont have problem....
[Image: 2a9461j.png]
i got a problem in the first floor...... because between a basic and first floor there is a rock and is hard to place a mesh there
[Image: n204gg.png]
another problem and idk the bot cant reach at the second floor..... and for example he need to go from first floor to base floor he stuck on corner......
[Image: akiwe0.png]
someone can help me and said me what im wrong in that damnit map? i have made alot by my self without problem...or someone can make for me a mesh there?
pls help me out Complaint
screenshots for ANTS?!!
those little narrow paths are not how meshing is suppose to be. its suppose to be a thin layer over the whole area, its not ment for making small little paths...
It's not actually narrow paths, he's just zoomed out x400. To me all your problems sound like you are not using offmesh connections at all to get it to jump when necessary. You need to use Alt+Right Mouse to delete bad triangles that are causing stucks as well.
ah i see i was like wtf is going on lol
(08-11-2015, 06:16 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]It's not actually narrow paths, he's just zoomed out x400. To me all your problems sound like you are not using offmesh connections at all to get it to jump when necessary. You need to use Alt+Right Mouse to delete bad triangles that are causing stucks as well.

i dont understand what did u mean....ho i can make mesh work there?
i noticed if u make a mesh in 2 lvl the bot think is only in 1 lvl...pls help me out
You have to connect the higher level mesh and the lower level mesh with an off mesh connection, it's under the mesh editor, you can also read the tutorial for it in the wiki or the guides section. If your character is repeatedly getting stuck in the same position you most likely have meshed an area your character can't actually access, so you have to delete that part of the mesh that your character cannot walk on. You can do this by holding Alt and Right Clicking the parts of the mesh that are causing the problems.

You can also lower your radius for meshing and force mesh each individual triangle there as well in areas that happen to be narrow.
(08-12-2015, 08:22 PM)eendaen Wrote: [ -> ]You have to connect the higher level mesh and the lower level mesh with an off mesh connection, it's under the mesh editor, you can also read the tutorial for it in the wiki or the guides section. If your character is repeatedly getting stuck in the same position you most likely have meshed an area your character can't actually access, so you have to delete that part of the mesh that your character cannot walk on. You can do this by holding Alt and Right Clicking the parts of the mesh that are causing the problems.

You can also lower your radius for meshing and force mesh each individual triangle there as well in areas that happen to be narrow.

ok but that not the problem!
for example im gather in down floor instead of walking to reach in the upper floor the bot walking on wall instead of reach there with the mesh i created! sry for my english but i hope u understand whats i mean!
another thing someone can create for me that mesh?
i tryed alot of time wihtout any success...Complaint
right so not able to reach the upper floor you need an off mesh connection to connect the 2 parts of the mesh together, Just use a portal off mesh connection to connect the two areas together, then it will fly up to the upper level.
(08-13-2015, 12:36 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]right so not able to reach the upper floor you need an off mesh connection to connect the 2 parts of the mesh together, Just use a portal off mesh connection to connect the two areas together, then it will fly up to the upper level.

woot if i add off mesh connection the bot can fly?
and another thing i need to click on bidirectional off mesh too?
Pages: 1 2