MMOMinion

Full Version: Constantly crashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I decided I'd check out this and figure out if I wanted to purchase a 30 sub to it, and I was going great and completely happy with how things were going and ready to buy a 30 sub when it just started to consistently crash my FFXIV client and I don't know why.
It started right after an update with MMOminion and every time the bot attaches to the client, it crashes, no matter how I load it. I've restarted my computer multiple times now with no results and it's exceedingly frustrating to me because it was doing so well only to start this.

Windows 7, Kaspersky Internet Protection, C drive, Iobit Malware, I have mumble, followed install instructions, I've launched both with attach button and minionapp launch the client, no addons.
I'm not trying to be rude at all, but how the hell did you follow install instructions???????

[Image: IpKn3b8.png]

its like the first set of instructions, to remove your AV, remove your Malware, exit Mumble.......
I retract my statement, my apologies? It /was/ working just fine.
I know your knew, so just a couple tips,

read the tutorials(install, guides for bot modes) From top to bottom, dont skip around dont skim, skipping a step will cause it not to work, then we end up with support questions like this one.

second when getting support dont do the following.

[Image: SWAKt0I.png]

just because it worked before, not following the install and other instructions may cause problems down the line, this is a list of known issues might as well get it out of the way now before they cause problems down the road, as an example of today.
Okay well, I'm working on following the instructions to the T, but I can definitely say that if it were my antivirus, I would've had a screaming pop up or at least some form of notification that my antivirus is pissed off about something and is quarantining it or what not.
Hell, it still could be the antivirus but since I've battled with my antivirus and bots before, I know the routine of how it reacts to things it doesn't like, so it seems highly unlikely.
Either way, again, I'm working on following all the instructions to the T.
no it wouldnt, it would just prevent the bot from attaching and crash the game. and it may of been fine untill a patch in the bot, and boom now the AV doesnt like it. overlays cause issues to like mumble. so it may be that. but like i said, if you want to keep your AV then dont ask for support about crashes you wont get any. Just remove all the trouble programs then we can begin on seeing if there is another problem.