MMOMinion

Full Version: How to fix Client Crashes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got the MMonion's bot updated this morning, FFXIV's client immediately crashed when trying to hook to FFXIV. After trying to restart, etc... nothing works. So I ran the Bot 1st, run FFXIV then attach the bot, it works fine. Hope this help.
I always got that a lot in windows 10. usually takes me 3 or 4 tries then it finally works. I'm hoping once windows 10 is supported that will go away :)
how can i attach the bot to a running game, if i hit start it always opens 2 clients
remove your saved password
ahh ok for some reason it doesnt attach, do i have to be ingame with my character or only at login screen
You can be anywhere, after game is started you can attach bot in any place you wish, btw i think you not pressing attach ID after press attach button, simple clicking ok button doesnt start bot, you should choose process ID 1st, even theres only one.
yeah figured that, something is wrong with my system i downgraded to win7 from win10, game crashes everytime i attach the bot :(
seems so, just make fresh install, bot works on win7 perfectly, never saw any crashes :)
i havent got the win7 disk and key anymore, a buddy gave me years ago
sigh... still crashing when trying to attach the bot. I noticed whenever there's an update on MinionApp, things go wrong.

*** Update: I closed then reopen 6-7x then it works again.

* What OS are you running? Win 8.1
* What AV is installed? Windows Defender
* Where is the bot installed? C:\MinionApp
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? No
* Do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? No
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE yes all runtimes and NET. Framework is up to date
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Using attach button
*Are you running any Bot addons? no