MMOMinion

Full Version: How to add new areas to a mesh?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I add a completely new section to an existing mesh? The record mesh option only seems to extend for existing sections, but I'm attempting to add a new area on a floating island unattached to the rest of the map.

Creating a single cell, and then standing on it and turning on Record Mesh does not seem to work. Is there some other procedure that needs to be done?
ctrl-left mouse
I apologize, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be left mousing. If I hold down ctrl and move while Record Mesh is on, it spams single tiles of triangles that are unconnected to each other. If I hold ctrl and click left mouse in the world, it just turns my camera, as normal for holding down left mouse. Holding down ctrl and clicking on the record mesh or create single cell toggles doesn't seem to do anything different.
hold ctrl-left mouse while moving.
It worked! Thank you so much!
I had an issue where the bot couldn't reach one node mining a level 10 node in central thanalan. I clicked the show mesh and sure enough it was outside of the mesh. So i recorded the triangles over to it but it still wasn't reaching it. It appears i'm only recording triangles but not the underlying mesh. (i'm still a bit confused between the 2). I clicked record Mesh and then save mesh. Am I doing something wrong?
you forgot to click build mesh. you're welcome
(08-08-2015, 07:35 PM)Latty79 Wrote: [ -> ]you forgot to click build mesh. you're welcome

i'ma derp lol, thanks Latty!