MMOMinion

Full Version: Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey , my request is kinda simple :

A lot of people like Silence, Balgarion , Elru's , Angelol , me , ect .... creates good profiles and are used by a ton of people.

but like those people who just download stuff, we all pay our keys every months to use this bot.
Since those guys who create stuff arent paied at all for their work , maybe it would be nice if they could have free keys , that could give a good reason to keep creating stuff .
What you think about that ?
Please help those skill profiles creators to get their hard works on the store. I cant say for everyone else but I would gladly support any good skill assist profiles that can do raiding or dungeons. Furthermore the ability to put their hard work for sell and see the support from the community would make the profile creators even more motivate to improve and even create more awesome stuffs for the community. So please if you could, make this a priority since the quest profiles just got released and received a lot of compliments and positive feedbacks. Thank you very much
problem with store profiles on the store is they would need a way to tweak them, and if you can see to tweak the profile then you can just copy the steps and share it. hardly ever can some one take a skill profile from the forums and it just works exactly how they want for their needs, everyone has their own "I wish it did this instead" so they change 1 or 2 things about the profile.
yea but I'm sure eventually you guys will find a way to implement it like somehow let people tweak the profile via minion UI without touching the original file :D
They shouldnt go on the story EVER simply cause if I am paying for a store bought profile I expect updates and fixes fast and alot of the people making good profiles update as they have time. I dont want to hear about rl issues if I am paying you for your profile and it will happen. It will be bad if that happens so there is no need to have them in the store unless that person is working for minion and getting paid as there job to do FULL TIME.

I would say for those who put out good COMPLETE profiles and who REGULARY update them when bugs are found should get there minion sub for free each month and allow them to have a AUTHORIZED donation button by minion that shows they are the serious profile makers.
(08-06-2015, 09:49 PM)SpankAss Wrote: [ -> ]They shouldnt go on the story EVER simply cause if I am paying for a store bought profile I expect updates and fixes fast and alot of the people making good profiles update as they have time. I dont want to hear about rl issues if I am paying you for your profile and it will happen. It will be bad if that happens so there is no need to have them in the store unless that person is working for minion and getting paid as there job to do FULL TIME.

I would say for those who put out good COMPLETE profiles and who REGULARY update them when bugs are found should get there minion sub for free each month and allow them to have a AUTHORIZED donation button by minion that shows they are the serious profile makers.

That is what the store is for, the people making profiles have to sign a contract, and other stuff that involved, to be able to post stuff on the store. That includes updates. So if someone qualifies for being able to use the store they are gonna meet the strict rules that apply to getting the privilage. so your concern has no real merit. The store is for community members that qualify to share and earn something for their work. The store is not in any way ment for minion employees to post profiles.
Next up on the list is duty mode/profiles, skill profiles will be a distant 3rd if ever, just due to the nature of it.
hei just wondering since your at the topic profile . Is there a way to make a "record" function for skills used . example if you know of a guys who can do a near flawlesss rotation .. why not ask him to just do a run once (with high dps) and have the bot record/map out the skills used and then look at the sequence & from there able to work on the variable to make it more awesome.

I'm sure from the log we can make out the actual skill executed

may be record it in a skill list like 'visual rotation tab' in the attached document '

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...li=1#gid=0

think if able to get it something like that format and able to edit it..would be the end of this profile problem
(08-07-2015, 12:23 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Next up on the list is duty mode/profiles, skill profiles will be a distant 3rd if ever, just due to the nature of it.

YAHOOO!!! my bones are excited!
(08-06-2015, 11:58 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2015, 09:49 PM)SpankAss Wrote: [ -> ]They shouldnt go on the story EVER simply cause if I am paying for a store bought profile I expect updates and fixes fast and alot of the people making good profiles update as they have time. I dont want to hear about rl issues if I am paying you for your profile and it will happen. It will be bad if that happens so there is no need to have them in the store unless that person is working for minion and getting paid as there job to do FULL TIME.

That is what the store is for, the people making profiles have to sign a contract, and other stuff that involved, to be able to post stuff on the store. That includes updates. So if someone qualifies for being able to use the store they are gonna meet the strict rules that apply to getting the privilage. so your concern has no real merit. The store is for community members that qualify to share and earn something for their work. The store is not in any way ment for minion employees to post profiles.

Glad to hear that and my statement was exactly that as you said. If they sign a contract they essentially become a minion employee and that is exactly what i meant and how it should be that they are held up to standards to update in a timely fashion and to make the best profile for that class and not to jump around to diff profiles before finishing the previous one.

I see so many times here now that someone will make a profile for one class and then start another while the the first one isnt fully complete or optimized and that is not how it should be done.

good to hear you guys will handle that.
Pages: 1 2