MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot sitting AFK in town.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I watched you awesome youtube video on how to properly setup your bot to FATE grind and grind mobs in-between fates, but it seems that no matter what the bot will teleport back to town and sit AFK in town until I move it. After moving it, it may do some actions for a minute or two but then will teleport back to town and sit there.

Edit:

* What OS are you running?: Win 7
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus): None
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path): C:/MinionApp
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? None
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? No
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE: Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin?: Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Attach
*Are you running any Bot addons? No
NVM I didnt read your post properly... Sorry
Man there just seems to be a ton of bugs with this, now I finally managed to get the bot to stop sitting AFK in town, but it just sits there glaring at mobs instead of actually attacking them now.
You haven't given much information to help you. Where are you farming, what do your settings look like. Useful stuff. Pics help. Check console for errors.
(08-03-2015, 07:20 PM)Latty79 Wrote: [ -> ]You haven't given much information to help you. Where are you farming, what do your settings look like. Useful stuff. Pics help. Check console for errors.

No errors in the console.

Have the bot set to Grind for fates in Western Thanalan

Settings are identical to the video in the locked thread about how to setup for FATE grinding.
untick unstuck
(08-03-2015, 07:42 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]untick unstuck

Thanks for the response.

Never had the option ticked, it seems like the program gets hung on something but no errors are reporting in the console, when I restart it, it functions properly for a little while but I eventually find it just sitting around.
try do fates do fates only
(08-03-2015, 08:09 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]try do fates do fates only

Tried it with this off and on multiple times, seems to just be about as picky as a teenage girl.
so you have markers down that are within your level range? and you have your levels set for your fates? what level is your character and what is your + level on your fate. What zone are you in?
Pages: 1 2