MMOMinion

Full Version: Downgraded to Win7 from Win10 and Game crashes when attaching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi fellas,

i upgraded to WIN10 and noticed the Bot doesnt Support Win10 yet, so i downgraded to Win7 again with the hope it will work again. Same problem as i had with Win10, the game crashes when the bot is trying to attach. Any Ideas?
lots
to find out anser the questions in the sticky
* What OS are you running? Win7
* What AV is installed? Only Microsoft Essentials
* Where is the bot installed? C:/bot
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? no
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? yes, but didnt had any issues with that before i upgraded to win10 ran perfectly, now i downgraded and nothing works...
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE yes all runtimes and NET. Framework is up to date
* Are you running the bot as admin? yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? tried both, crashing no matter what
*Are you running any Bot addons? no
first install the bot to C:\MinionAPP

if you have any of those programs in that list running you need to turn them off and try again.
i just used a other folder name... i renamed it as MinionAPP now, none of those programs are running. still crashes

[Image: 2a9qn1k.png]
you may need to change your video drivers. i know my new nvida drivers crashed the bot on attach for windows 10.
im on win7..
yes but if you grabbed the updated drivers for your Nvidia Graphics card, this could be why i had to install an earlier version of the drivers. But this was crashing the game even with out the bot attached. other then that you obvisouly have something on your computer an overlay or something interfering with the attach process to crash it. May have to check what running processes are 3rd party stuff and start closing them down 1 by 1.
Issue resolved.

DONT USE SWEETFX OR GEMFX!!!111 lol