MMOMinion

Full Version: Basic ninja
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since i got a pm to share what i had.. figured i'd post it in a separate thread than derail the other one.

i basically set up chains for the different combos on ninja, so dps will be lower due to it not mid casting mudras in the middle of a combo. but i find it's better than having it bunny on me randomly or forget what skill it was on and just plain stop working... (and the fact i'm not hardcore raiding either)

suiton > trick attack > kassatsu > raiton sometimes works, sometimes it get a little funny and doesn't proc kass...or trick attack (can always manual TA tho and kass if needed) prolly an easy fix that i'm overlooking

i have not put in katon/doton yet, but i'm sure it wouldn't be hard to add. (i'm just lazy and haven't had a need for it)

i'm sure it's crappy to what others can make, but it works for me until someone with more knowledge of the new skillmanager builds something. (or fixes those random stops in angel's profile...)

TL;DR: my profile i use, very basic. gets the job done for me. feel free to improve on it or let me know how it sucks.
great profile, thanks for the hard work.
I appreciate you sharing this with the community! It might not be top notch dps but it is interesting that it works (fairly) well with the new skill manager. Perhaps some tweaking in either the skill manager or profile (maybe both) will get rid of the issues this one has, which don't seem to be too noticeable. I am going to attempt to compare it closely with a profile which I would know to be great and the older skill manager and post back if there is a huge disparity.
i've noticed that sometimes it will bunny after using Dream within a Dream. namely trying to cast Raiton (or was it Suiton?), but it starts back at top after 1st mudra. still unsure why this happens, but i've been playing around with moving DwaD around in the skill profile to see if i can remove that. Also thinking if i move all the mudras to the top, it may help prevent that as well. one thing i think i may need to add is the venom check (i keep forgetting to put it on myself.....)

most of my testing is actual field tests in duties and not dummies, as doing a dummy test won't show results esp when concerning avoiding mechanics, which is what we need to solve.

most of my profile i took from angelol's and adapted it to my needs and likings with tweaks specifically for the new skill manager. i still prefer the old skillman with their's as it was awesome. i'm sure in time someone will build something that will be as good for the new skillman, until then, we are getting close.