MMOMinion

Full Version: Jorith ToolBox (GW2Minion)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
[Image: QVi7Llo.png]
BUY IT IN THE STORE NOW!!

Jorith ToolBox - Wiki

What does this toolbox do?
  • Use/Destroy Items in inventory.
  • Auto-Equip better armor/trinkets/weapons.
  • Use Guild banners.
  • Track gold/xp/karma income.
  • Speed-Hack.
  • Use Nourishments (Have a nourishment you want to use but cant? let me know.)
  • And even more. Look in the wiki for detailed information.

This is the support thread for my toolbox, any questions, request can be posted here.

Please give as much details as possible when reporting a bug.
Include a screenshot if possible and make sure to open the console when you take the screenshot.

You can also reach me on discord here: Jorith ToolBox Discord
(08-04-2015, 11:54 PM)KnowOneGnome Wrote: [ -> ]Just bought :D Thanks Jorith!

It's everything I remember it to be and better! It used to kinda bug a bit and would continue speeding past people, not anymore :D 11 out of 10!

One thing I noticed, Auto Equip to score settings the cancel button doesn't function you've to click okay.
And also within that box %critDmg% it's displaying what appears to be the critDmg variable funny. But doesn't hamper usage. Just pointing out as I see.
Thanks for the compliments, found a few bugs already and tomorrow i fill push a fix Cutesmile

The cancel button is non-active on purpose. With the current dialog manager it is not possible to revert to the old settings if you click cancel, so you can change it and confirm changes.

Where exactly is is displaying critdamage?
(08-05-2015, 01:06 AM)Jorith Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the compliments, found a few bugs already and tomorrow i fill push a fix Cutesmile

The cancel button is non-active on purpose. With the current dialog manager it is not possible to revert to the old settings if you click cancel, so you can change it and confirm changes.

Auto Equip> Score Settings 7 down. Pardon me not mentioning specifics.
(08-05-2015, 01:14 AM)KnowOneGnome Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-05-2015, 01:06 AM)Jorith Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the compliments, found a few bugs already and tomorrow i fill push a fix Cutesmile

Auto Equip> Score Settings 7 down. Pardon me not mentioning specifics.

Ah yeah, forgot to add the translation for that one.... Snicker still works and does no harm though.
I have Auto Equip checked, but I have also that the bot should salvage.
Will the bot check if he should equip the item before he salvage the item?

EDIT: And can you make it so that we can lock the weapon type we are using. My skillmanager have a set type of weapons I use I dont what it to equp something I dont have skills in the skillmanager for.
Or just make it so we can exclude weapons and only equip armor.
(08-06-2015, 07:03 PM)akjells Wrote: [ -> ]I have Auto Equip checked, but I have also that the bot should salvage.
Will the bot check if he should equip the item before he salvage the item?

EDIT: And can you make it so that we can lock the weapon type we are using. My skillmanager have a set type of weapons I use I dont what it to equp something I dont have skills in the skillmanager for.
Or just make it so we can exclude weapons and only equip armor.

It will check before salvaging, dont worry. Cutesmile

I will have to look into locking weapon type, but it took a rather complex system just to have it not locked, so might be a while.
It was meant for leveling and ending up with all skill available.
Hi Jorith, great plugin and thanks for your hard work but could you please update your "auto equip" function as some others also asked?

I really need it to keep the same weapon while leveling up, because else the skill profile get completely messed up and the bot essentially stops working.
Unlocking the skills for leveling isn't a thing anymore, it happens when you equip a weapong now, and keeping the same weapon for the skill profile is vital to the leveling of any character because the default skill profile isn't really useful for leveling up.

If you wont be able to do this / wont want to fix this, could you discuss with me about a refund please?
Currently that is the only reason i bought your plugin, the auto equip, and i cannot use it now :(

thanks
(08-17-2015, 04:34 AM)EdwinOnline Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Jorith, great plugin and thanks for your hard work but could you please update your "auto equip" function as some others also asked?

I really need it to keep the same weapon while leveling up, because else the skill profile get completely messed up and the bot essentially stops working.
Unlocking the skills for leveling isn't a thing anymore, it happens when you equip a weapong now, and keeping the same weapon for the skill profile is vital to the leveling of any character because the default skill profile isn't really useful for leveling up.

If you wont be able to do this / wont want to fix this, could you discuss with me about a refund please?
Currently that is the only reason i bought your plugin, the auto equip, and i cannot use it now :(

thanks

I am looking at this, but its not something that can be simply added. Would require a complete rewrite of the current system.

This will be added, but i cant say a timeframe.
(08-17-2015, 12:54 PM)Jorith Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-17-2015, 04:34 AM)EdwinOnline Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Jorith, great plugin and thanks for your hard work but could you please update your "auto equip" function as some others also asked?

thanks

I am looking at this, but its not something that can be simply added. Would require a complete rewrite of the current system.

This will be added, but i cant say a timeframe.

Allrighty awesome! thanks alot, i appreciate it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43