MMOMinion

Full Version: pally profile fix please..dont know who's it is
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have been using this pally profile with some slight modification and I am not sure who actually created it long ago. I notice it doesnt work the same now probably due to the new skill manager.

Does anyone know who made this and can it be fixed as there are NO PALLY PROFILES currently and it doesnt even look like anyone cares to make an updated one and I have tried but I suck at making new profiles to the new rotation for pally and all.

PLD.S.v2.1.lua

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wiei4g1fft6dha...1.lua?dl=0

Here is what the new combos for pally should be

OT MAX DAMAGE COMBO
Royal Combo x2 + Goring Combo + Shield Swipe
Pot/Sec: 104.5
Enmity: Moderate
TP over Duration: -130
This combo can be achieved after reaching 60. With a 23% damage increase over 1-2-3, it is the most damaging combo a PLD can do, besides spreading DoTs on multiple targets. Enmity generation is lacking and overuse might result in losing aggro to a party member if not careful. Also, it sacrifices the STR Debuff from the Rage combo.

MT COMBO
Rage Combo + Royal Combo + Goring Combo + Shield Swipe
Pot/Sec: 101.3
Enmity: High
TP over Duration: -130
At only 3% weaker then the Max DPS Combo, this combo generates more Enmity and has an ~80% Uptime on the STR Debuff from Rage making it the ideal combo while tanking. Even while being OT if your MT isn't a PLD, the STR Debuff will help if you're not going to rip off aggro.
nvm....isilence finished his ...YAYYYY