MMOMinion

Full Version: need help from profilers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have a situation where just before i am going to use byregotts blessing. to set up the picture i have maybe 6-11 stacks. durability 25. and 1 steady hand II is left..
the problem is that the bot will cast great strides, in turn losing steady hand II. and then it will cast steady hand II even if there is a good or excellent on great strides.

I definitely want there to be a SHII on with great strides
but due to the missing buffs section it will not cast SHII even when only 1 is still left

my question is whether there is a way around this or to make the bot use SHII when there is only 1 stack of it left.... i cant remove it from the missing buffs sections coz it will just spam it.

ty in advance!

(ps this is my own 40 durability profile, but im trying to tweak it for the 35 dur ones. (psps changing it from 40 to the 35 dur is the reason its failing because of the 1 extra SHII that is left overAwkward)
sorry i can't understand this text -____-
yeah looooooool that was my bad i don't think i did the english yesterday.
errrmmmmmmmmm the question is how to make a steady hand II skill to be used when there is 1 stack of it already left, but still have it in the missing buffs sections
Well, you can add one 1 specific steady hand II you know with other checks like step < \ >= or if you wanna use it for byregott you also can check conditions or IQ stacks.
You did't share profile so it's hard to find fix in "spherical vacuum".
ty super much!! for now i did a quick fix and put an observe skill so that the SHII goes away, i'll look into the other variables ty super much.
and yeah i dont know how the share file really works on here dont have drop box

yay its working perfectly now and i got the same one to work for 40 dur and 35 dur, gets 80-100% with nq mats =DDD
When you posting - there is attachments buttond below text.