MMOMinion

Full Version: [Not solved] Fishing issues?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't usually ask for help and try to figure things out, but I'm stuck here. I started fishing again like I always have (set up two markers in a marker list and have the bot go between them to avoid the "fish sense something is wrong" message) but after an hour or two of successfully going back and forth between markers, the bot just randomly hangs and stops moving. I checked the dev console and it shows "Resetting idle status, waiting detected." followed by "Mounting because current distance is great than..." but the bot makes no indication to move at all and constantly cycles Markers to no effect until I Ctrl+L. I used to bot like this for hours/days uninterrupted, so any help would be appreciated, thank you!

Edit: This is happening in the old zones, haven't tried the new zones yet.
I'm having the same problem, it will just stand there idle, unless I manually move forward a little bit, then it'll pull out the rod and start fishing.. is there any fix for it?

EDIT: After some fiddling around, accidently found a working fix, for me at least. Was having problem after I set markers, character will go to the marker and just stop there doing nothing.
Solution was actually quite simple, while setting up the markers, stand at max distance (where you can see your 'Cast' skill is light up meaning you can fish at that distance), at this distance, press the 'New Marker' button on the marker manager. When setting it up at this distance, it works perfectly. Character will go to the marker, then auto move to the edge and fish.
Try without addons if you are using any. I was fishing today and it worked fine, so it's either a bad marker or conflicting code.
if you want any further support, you need to answer the questions in the sticky.
(08-16-2015, 12:34 AM)poipoy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having the same problem, it will just stand there idle, unless I manually move forward a little bit, then it'll pull out the rod and start fishing.. is there any fix for it?

EDIT: After some fiddling around, accidently found a working fix, for me at least. Was having problem after I set markers, character will go to the marker and just stop there doing nothing.
Solution was actually quite simple, while setting up the markers, stand at max distance (where you can see your 'Cast' skill is light up meaning you can fish at that distance), at this distance, press the 'New Marker' button on the marker manager. When setting it up at this distance, it works perfectly. Character will go to the marker, then auto move to the edge and fish.

Having similar problems when running LedgendaryFishing.
Alot of the existing markers including the provided by minion and the ones provided with LedgendaryFishing can't be reached easily with the range criteria of 0.5. This also seems to happen if you put a marker close to the edge of a fishing location.

When you manually press the forward button it usually reaches it's destination and resumes fishing.

My temp fix is to change the range criteria to 1 instead of 0.5 on line 1910 in ffxiv_common_cne.lua and that has worked well for me.

[Image: MovementProblem.jpg?raw=1]
I added some fallback for the movement task.