MMOMinion

Full Version: constant endless updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
for me the bot seems to have an update every half an hour or so, its annoying and i dont know if its actual updates or the same ones thats installing over and over again. anyone else getting this problem?
just hit details, and see what it is. if you are using any of the default skill profiles its probably just the update bug for those.
i, too, am angry the devs are constantly making the bot better.
it md5 changes i get alot but iirc that is the hash code that is getting update due to SE changing thing server side, i fthink it great that we get there on the fly updates, also if youre changing any the default profiles the app notices the change & trys to redownload them as it think there missing or curupted,

so if you change anything like meshes or profile make sure you save them under a new name so you wont trigger the bot trying to redownload default profiles
there is a bug right now with the skill profiles if you use any of the default ones, it makes you redownload them