MMOMinion

Full Version: Duty Profiles... any news? for store?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cutesmile

Been a while since I've actually been on to play FFXIV, and Minion, and not surprisingly enough SE and Minion have had a few changes....

Well, on wanting to get back into the game and level up some alts, I'm very happy with the bot and I've already purchased and using the Sebbs Full Class Questpack - THANK YOU.

Now upon reading other parts of the forum, it has been mentioned that hopefully Sebbs will put up the Duty Profiles up in the store, and I would very much like to know if this is going to happen soon?

Please Sebbs :D

Expect

Look forward to an update :D

Good work all. Thank you and keep up the excellent work :D

ThumbsUp
Before any more stuff is added i think they want to allow us to update profiles ourselves.
Right now we need Devs to update for us.

Also the Loot function needs to be updated for SE changes to the pass feature.
right now looting in duty is disabled, but the profiles still work well. I think its more like sebbs said teh ability for them to update and add stuff to the store on their own!
There will be some Neverreap / Fractal profiles in the store?
atm i do not think anyone has any current dungeon profiles released to the public.

A) because SE is probably watching these dungeons like a hawk because they are new.
B) They do not want to share them because will bring even more attention to the dungeons and potenially get them banned in a sweep.

I would assume you will find some dungeon profiles about the time questing profiles come out for 50-60. I my self havent had the chance to do any of the HW stuff, so once i get out in that area i may possibly try and do some of the dungeons.
Thx guys, look forward to whenevever they get released :D
There have been 3 Duty Profiles been added while updating the minionapp, a hint for the coming duties on the store?
We were testing KR servers duty mode last night.

Havnt discussed duty mode in store as yet.