MMOMinion

Full Version: crafting question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is there any way to make a bot use different amounts of hq and nq items. for example click on the ID, enter in number of hq and nq?
this would be the crafters dream
ty in advance
nope you can either choose to use all HQ or NQ you cant mix and match. like use 3 HQ iron ore and 1 NQ iron ore.
Question though, why would you want that?

If leveling, HQ items just decrease your xp, so I always turn everything NQ before spamming.

If aiming for higher HQ chances, then wouldn't you want as much HQ as possible?
(08-10-2015, 05:42 AM)Kireien Wrote: [ -> ]Question though, why would you want that?

If leveling, HQ items just decrease your xp, so I always turn everything NQ before spamming.

If aiming for higher HQ chances, then wouldn't you want as much HQ as possible?

Some cases where you will want to craft items using a mix of HQ and NQ, For example say you can make (10) of an item but it require 20 Adamantite nuggets, you have 10 HQ and 10 NQ, well you could just use all 10 HQ on the first few or you can use 1 NQ and 1 HQ per synth, best utilizing the mats you have on hand. though minion is capable of that i simply just manually select the mats i want to use, hit Synthesize and then click start on the bot and it does the craft. then i turn off on last step finish craft and proceed.