MMOMinion

Full Version: Mythrite Sand Season 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I know it's boring, but someone please, for the love of God could help me with a lua file or tutorial for navmesh delete a node it does not reach in western coerthas.

Thank you and sorry for anything
So make it reach. Which node exactly?
one on top of the cliff, he stares and does not jump, I've tried to put an off him, but he still goes there.

Please help me with this, with this item can level up several craftings
just delete teh mesh from under that node, or add a Teleport OMC or a jump OMC or flying OMC depending on what zone you are in.
I tried the tutorial and nothing does not work, I clicked addoffmesh near the point where he has to jump, jumped and then clicked again to create that path, also tried to delete but nothing, it always there is a hell, even give up.

Thanks for the help, I will use to fates even, get mythrite sand is impossible .

Complaint
did you try making your own mesh?
Yes i did 3 times, saved and tried to use but it does not jump or does not ignore the part of the node above the cliff, it's always like, it's too annoying, I tried the same with the coneflower and was 100% without errors
The bot will only try to mine nodes that are on the mesh, you need to not mesh that area at all. Try making a new one and avoid that nodes area
where is the option "Show Real Navmesh" this tutorial

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Tutorial...Mesh--6015

In map of coneflowers I did not need to use, only marked the bot called after creating my navmesh and save.

where is this option of running your navmesh?
you can just delete the mesh from under the node that is an issue, or show some freaken pictures of your OMC? really no one can help you if you cannot understand the tutorial, with out pictures.
Pages: 1 2