MMOMinion

Full Version: Pingzapper? Crashing game when I try to attach bot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I am trying this pingzapper and its amazing for my ping but prob is I cant attach the bot cause when I try it crashed the ffxiv game and says something about user auth.

I did try to launch minion via the pingzapper as well and without as well and get the same issue.

With WTFast it works fine but thats 15 a month while pingzapper is 3 bucks a month and does the same 20 to 30 ping.

Is WTF supported and pingzapper isnt?
Long Answer:
Unless Pingzapper lets you use manual routing, you can't. Pingzapper has an automatic Multi-Sever Optimization.
That means it's going to always switch to whatever is getting you the fastest while WTFast can let you stay in a single one.
Also, Pingzapper has to be totally off for you to not crash the game. You can't simply x it out, the process has to be ended, not showing up on task manager.
I used to use Pingzapper, and this was my experience with it.

Short Answer:
Yes, WTFast. No, Pingzapper.
pingzapper has manual and I am using it to connect to one server near me.
It does now? Oh good, I can switch.
It never used to back when I used it.

I'll try using the newer Pingzapper when I get back home and see how it goes.
(08-10-2015, 02:10 PM)Kireien Wrote: [ -> ]It does now? Oh good, I can switch.
It never used to back when I used it.

I'll try using the newer Pingzapper when I get back home and see how it goes.

ya i was able to manual and it was like 20 or 30 ping but just kept crashing my minion so i dont know.

its 3 bucks vs 15 and better so i hope we can get this solved.
if for any reason pigzapper changes your IP you will fail the authentication for minion servers.
(08-10-2015, 04:22 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]if for any reason pigzapper changes your IP you will fail the authentication for minion servers.
like as in changes it while my client is running?

I thought programs like these put you on a new IP that was faster cause not many on that server but it kept the IP your on. Why would it change the ip over and over again as in recycle while your playing the game. That wouldnt make sense.

and I ran the minion bot through pinzapper as well with the same conntection spot that i did for ffxiv so it would match and it still crashed.
crashing isnt the same as not authenticating and closing which is it?

they reroute you as needed, unless you set up as a manual path and never change, as another path may be faster it will switch you to that path which then causes the minon bot to think you are logging in from a new location the next time authentication happens( once every 5min or so)
(08-10-2015, 05:57 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]crashing isnt the same as not authenticating and closing which is it?

they reroute you as needed, unless you set up as a manual path and never change, as another path may be faster it will switch you to that path which then causes the minon bot to think you are logging in from a new location the next time authentication happens( once every 5min or so)

i see now what u mean but ya its supposed to be one path when i pick manual but i guess they show you that on the front end but dont tell you on the backend what there doing is switching it every so often if that is the case idk.

seems like though the min i start both it does the auth thing so it switched like every 10 sec? cause i dont wait 5 mins to attach minion
not waiting 5 miniont to attach. the bot sends authentication information to the minion servers every 5min ish. so when you launch the bot and start it authenticates. if your IP changes by the time the new authentication is called in 5min ISH it will boot you from the game. This wouldnt be considered crashing it just closes the game out and gives the error logged in from another IP or something like that. If the game is crashing after 10s of playing you probably have some other overlay causing issues.
Pages: 1 2