MMOMinion

Full Version: Suddenly not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It was working earlier today but not I am consistantly getting an error:

The instructions at 0x002faf35 referenced memory at 0xd9000001d. The memory could not be read. Click OK to terminate the program.

I did not install anything new and what not so not sure why or how this is exactly popping
* What OS are you running? Windows 10
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) none turned off windows defender.
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path)c:/Minnionapp
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed?None
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed?
Some where but have not used them in a few months and not after i installed this.
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE: Yes i downloaded everything and installed it , even went back and did a repair on each one.
* Are you running the bot as admin?Yes I am
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? It is auto attaching... most of the time.
*Are you running any Bot addons? Just the files I installed from the store.

I also am getting a memory error, and when i can get it to connect it lags out then crashes the game , I have been using it on windows 1- for the last 3 days in windows 10 had some issues with it not attaching .. still do sometimes , but if i am patient it usually attaches on the 2nd or 3rd try and then I am good to go.

I had an issue with the update the other day it told me i could not update minnion while running the bot .. but the bot was not on. i tried to update again and no updates showed up .. but after this i have had issues .. i will try to uninstall it all and reinstall and post an update.

Posted an attachment of the memory error.
[Image: 5lqedc.jpg]

Okay reinstalled in the same locations after deleting the old files , it is working but i am getting a lot of lag when the bot is on.
UPDATE: still the same issue
are you running the attach method in compatablitly mode?
Minion crash FFXIV every time I attach the bot today. It was working last night and haven't used my computer until now.

* What OS are you running? Windows 8.1
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) none
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) c:/Minnionapp (run as admin)
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? No
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks, Teamviwer installed? Teamspeak & Plex
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE: Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Attach button
*Are you running any Bot addons? AvoidAOE

Windows application event error:

Faulting application name: ffxiv.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x55bd10b3
Faulting module name: ffxiv.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x55bd10b3
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00b259e3
Faulting process id: 0x39c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d0d3a1d584a665
Faulting application path: E:\Final Fantasy XIV\SquareEnix\FINAL FANTASY XIV - A Realm Reborn\game\ffxiv.exe
Faulting module path: E:\Final Fantasy XIV\SquareEnix\FINAL FANTASY XIV - A Realm Reborn\game\ffxiv.exe
Report Id: 606da561-3f95-11e5-829c-002618a7564f
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
you know avoiding aoe is in the base bot for a long time no need for a 3rd party addon to avoid aoe....
Restarted PC and it's working.
(08-10-2015, 07:10 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]"* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed?
Some where but have not used them in a few months and not after i installed this."

That means you dont have them installed anymore ?

Windows 10 is ..windows 10, not yet officially supported. But most around here got it working. There are some issues with some nvidia drivers...but I'm the wrong person to ask, so far I'm not at 10 yet ;)

I checked and none of those programs installed

also it only works in compatibility mode it wont do anything in default mode
i can get it to work but with alot of crashes , when it does work the gfx has some issues only when the bot is running .. I have a Radion video card never had this issue until last bot update the other day .. but i can still get it to work most of the time .

i run it in compatibility mode because default mode does not work.

kept trying to edit last post lol .. i run it in compatibility mode because default mode does not work for me.
i have to run in compatablitly mode as well, and i get crashes. most likely its a video driver with windows 10. but i eventually get in.
(08-11-2015, 11:17 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]i have to run in compatablitly mode as well, and i get crashes. most likely its a video driver with windows 10. but i eventually get in.
after bot update today ffxi just crashes .. i cant log in with bot but ffxi runs flawlessly by its self :(
Pages: 1 2