MMOMinion

Full Version: FPS Drop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've noticed after the last few updates I now have a fps loss that wasn't there before. Mainly when using assist in a light or full party run. Have tried multiple restarts of computer/minion and it doesn't clear it.
Anything I can try to adjust? Does having a bunch of profiles in the folder slow it down?

Thank you! =)

* What OS are you running?
Windows 7 Pro SP1
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus)
none - run lean system with services disabled
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path)
C:\MINIONAPP
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed?
no
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed?
no
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE
yes, a long time ago
* Are you running the bot as admin?
yes, checked off in properties of .exe
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client?
using attach button
*Are you running any Bot addons?
only what came with minion + Sebbs Quest pak + Profiles added and kept up to date:
Astrologian 1.8.1
Astrologian 1.8
BLM_50
BLM_50_60_NAF
BLM_50_60_Test
BLM_60_NAF
Elru's 2.57 WAR
Elru's DRK 3.1
Elru's DRK 30-38
Kidz_SCH
LVL60-SMN
LVL60-WHM
NinjAOLDSKILLMGR (haven't used in awhile - new skill mgr is installed now)
SCH.4.2
SCH.4.3 Lite
Warrior-DPS
do you notice the fps drop when playing a specific class verse another one?
blackmage
I will pay attention to more classes tonight -- I was playing my scholar (SCH.4.3 Lite) last night and noticed it in parties (Fractal run and Rav EX)
Actually, I'm heading into an expert now with my SMN, will let you know.

Just FYI (if it matters) playing with ATI 7950HD + BenQ 144hz monitor with limit frame rate set to 1 to 1

UPDATE - finished Neverreap using SMN and it worked great. gonna try out the SCH again, maybe it was just the time of day I played? lol

UPDATE 2 - finished Fractal with SCH, fps were 40 to 56 but the video seemed to micro stutter throughout the dungeon. maybe thats what i'm noticing and think its an fps drop....hmmmm. In Idyllshire fps at 40 and no video performance loss, smooth when running to.
i just installed win 10 no extra stuff added .. not sure if its my nvidia geforce experience not compatable or what....
my cpu hits 100% and frame rate chugs badly.

Intel i7 4790k
Gigabyte gtx 970
Well, I've run dungeons using SCH, WHM and SMN and all make the fps drop/video stutter. I even lowered all my vid qualities to off/low.

Maybe the new skillmanager bogs down when profiles loaded have too many commands?
I had this happen today as well. The frame rate kept going down until it eventually dropped to zero and the screen went black except for the GUI and chat window. I rebooted and was fine after that.
I'm getting FPS problems too since the recent patches. Within the last week and a half. Its random and I cannot repeat it. I'm getting random load drops though. Not random full loads.

Temps are not even close to the chips TJmax, I have 16GB to spare, I have Vram to spare and GPU/CPU head room.