MMOMinion

Full Version: API question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Ace,

I would like to ask you whether current API supports following actions, and if not, whether there are any plans to support them (any estimate when).

1. Selling items on the market
  • Select Summoning Bell and interact with it
  • Select retainer
  • Deposit/withdraw items and gil
  • Sell item - set quantity and price; get list of current offers (price, amount, is it HQ); get item sale history
  • Adjust price of item
  • Return item to the inventory

2. Crafting & Levequests
  • Selecting item to craft with API
  • Selecting levequests

thanks
Peto
That would be interesting, as I can only get it to go to the Company Chest and interact with it. But no idea how to move items between inventory and chest (for me mainly Shards and Crystals).
Only partial on both accounts, not enough API to fully list the item. On crafting, can't do levequests yet, but can select the item to craft with the API, if you know the proper details.
Thanks for answer.

Will you add retainer API (or anything that's missing of what I asked to make selling items possible) any time soon?
API is not really my end of the spectrum, but there are at least a couple of things ahead of that at the moment, so no immediate ETA, sorry.