MMOMinion

Full Version: Dragon Skin farm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone, I'm trying to set up a Grind to farm the Moss Dragons in the Churning Mist. I did a new mesh for just the area they are in and dropped a few markers. It will go to one marker and do nothing. Not sure what I am missing.
Make sure the level range is correct and you could even use Dev to get the mob ID so it specifically farms what you need.
I seem to remember having that issue. I think you have to set an evac point, or maybe it was I forgot to click 'build navmesh'. It was one of those I think :)
(08-13-2015, 11:04 AM)jetlith Wrote: [ -> ]I seem to remember having that issue. I think you have to set an evac point, or maybe it was I forgot to click 'build navmesh'. It was one of those I think :)

no the problem is after u make a navemesh and set it up a marker grind and u try to run the bot and your PG didnt move try to reload bot and u will see the marker disappeare....then u set it up again and u will fine....idk if is a bug but i got that problem for eac marker gather/grind...u need to set 2 time....
PS
u whitelist a mob? because if u didnt whitlelist the bot is stuck on marker!
I pretty sure I whitelisted the mob. I will double check it now. Thank you everyone.
Its all working. Thank you everyone
Could you share :3?
I had to reset minion and it started working.
do you mind sharing your marker and nav? I cannot for the life of me get this to work. I keep getting stuck trying to attack one of the dragons on a rock I cannot reach
(10-23-2015, 02:28 PM)kgbrown247 Wrote: [ -> ]do you mind sharing your marker and nav? I cannot for the life of me get this to work. I keep getting stuck trying to attack one of the dragons on a rock I cannot reach

This should work. I haven't had much time to farm that much Dragon Skin yet but from what I've farmed so far it seemed fine.
Pages: 1 2