MMOMinion

Full Version: [SOLVED] Is Wolves Den broken?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there,

So the Wolves Den win trading speed match feature seems to be broken at the moment. Here is what happens when I try to use it:

>The team whose turn it is to win teleports to the center of the arena. Lets call them team A.
>The team whose turn it is to lose teleports -slightly- above the center of the arena. Lets call them team B
>Consequently, each member of team B is registered server-side as still being behind the gate at the starting point, as if they have never moved.
>Team A will mindlessly run into the gate to try to get to team B until it opens, then kill them, and the round will end.

The problem seems to be that Team B is only teleporting to the center position client side. If I manually move one of them forward, they will suddenly register with the server as being in the correct position in the center of the arena.

It's also worth noting that the VERY first match it worked as it used to. Everyone teleported to the middle eventually and I don't know why. Maybe once the win-trading begins it gets all messed up? All subsequent matches have been just as I described, and I have been trying this for days.

I opened a ticket for this but I thought I'd ask on the forums what other people were experiencing while I wait for a response. Sucks when you bought 8 keys to do wolves den with and it doesn't work >.<

Update: Ace fixed it
BUMP - still having this issue.
Added a hacky workaround for the teleport sync, give it a run if you please.
I see you made the losing team do a jump--heh.

Hey, it gets the job done. Thanks Ace. Been running for about an hour now without any issues as far as I can tell, other than looking silly. : ]
Yea, it's a stupid workaround I've used sometimes, it just triggers the "refresh" the client needs sometimes. Our real sync function doesn't seem to be doing its job lately, but that's above my paygrade, so this is what we have for now. :)