MMOMinion

Full Version: meshes for new zones working?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
do the new zone meshes work now? i can't seem to get any of the maps to work, ive tried deleting them an let the app download them again but still no luck, i tried making some custom meshes but they don't seem to save either.
after spending some time messing with the maps i've only got churning mists to work with mininng the other maps still don't work, some help would be appreciated.
flying isnt yet in effect. latty has meshes for the new zones but no cubes.
i mean the regular meshes arent working, i havent even tried flying.
some may have been corrupted redown load lattys meshes and retry
I have similar problem.
I setup markers but bot doesn't want to move by itself to gathering points, it just stand still.
I checked in Mesh manager that triangles are there, but have no idea how to force bot to move.
Check the mesh not the triangles. It should have a blue area coverage.

If its not on mesh it wont move because it thinks there is no moveable area.

Does your radar have nodes within range?

Try setting up markers around different positions with a shorter timer.

If it cant find markers and the timer expires at least it will move away and farm somewhere else.

If you want results we need usable data.

Pics of settings mesh and radar. Last thing it did etc.

Saying it doesnt work and no explaination as to why or what it was doing doesnt get looked into because we cant reproduce the errors with no information.
Ah, thanks for explanation.
It seems that there just no meshes in this part of the map at all. I checked how it should look like in another area.
I will try to make some by myself then.
No problem.

Glad you found the reason it wasnt working.
i still can't gather in some areas, i tried to add a mesh that was not with the original coerthas map for rainbow cotton ball an the mesh will not save i've tried multiple times, and in churning mists i set up some markers for botany doing kara beans an the bot just hangs on one of the nodes till i manually hit it then it carries on till it comes back to that one again.
Pages: 1 2