MMOMinion

Full Version: Gathering-Miner problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was not able to use this bot for my miner class.
I've already set up the "mark" in mark manager, near a Lot of miner spots, i've also chosen my item "Black Alumen" But When i ppresso start in bot menu nothing happen.
Please help me.
Do I wrong something? I've also watched the video guide, doing all the same thing, but nothing of nothing.
Ty
Did you set the correct level range in the marker?

You could also just try using the pre-installed level 40 marker. Just set the Item Priority 1 to Black Alumen.
(08-14-2015, 05:15 AM)Zhebu Wrote: [ -> ]I was not able to use this bot for my miner class.
I've already set up the "mark" in mark manager, near a Lot of miner spots, i've also chosen my item "Black Alumen" But When i ppresso start in bot menu nothing happen.
Please help me.
Do I wrong something? I've also watched the video guide, doing all the same thing, but nothing of nothing.
Ty

when u set a navemesh and marker did u reload bot?
i told u that because its happend to me too and i need to reload bot then marker disappeare and after i put again the marker the bot will work correctly!
Ok I'll try this way.
What about mining in the New Zones? How you do it?