MMOMinion

Full Version: FPS drop while idling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
* What OS are you running? Win 10
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) None
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:\MinionApp
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? No
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? TS and Nvidia Geforce experience.
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE. Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Attach
*Are you running any Bot addons? Not that I know of.

I have the bot set to grind fates in north thanalan. While there is no fates up and it idles in processing plant, the game performance drops significantly. As soon as a fate spawns and it begins moving, performance is back to normal. I don't know if there's some setting I can't find, my friends are not experiencing this problem despite having the same setup.
well first Nvidia G Experience isnt supported to be running while you are botting same with TS. But take a picture of your Bot status when you have this "performance drop" and console as well.
Also open your task manager and check memory usage for the game.
I turned off TS and geforce experience, it didn't make a difference. Memory (4.3/24GB) and CPU (43%) usage remains constant during the performance drop compared to normal performance. I think this is a screenshot of the console and botstatus window you wanted.

[Image: 70c2mt.png]
I dont mean memory usage for tou pc..
The came maxes memory at 1600.

If it hits that point it lags the game
Game memory only hits 1200.
Turn off all options. Auto equip hacks even chocobo and see if it continues.

If not turn things back on 1 by 1 and see if its a sepecific task.
It was auto-equip under general. Turned it off and performance became normal.
Thought it may have been..

Will let ace know.
Ace will look at it after korea stuff is tested and running.