MMOMinion

Full Version: C Stack overflow.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
* What OS are you running? Windows 8.1
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) Only MSE
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:\MinionApp\Bots\FFXIVMinion
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? No
* Do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? Installed, but not running.
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Attach
*Are you running any Bot addons? Only class routines

This issue only happens on occasion (run the bot for 3 days and had no issues), seems mostly at night when I'm asleep. Other than that the bot works flawlessly. I've noticed that the bot will stop working all together, when checking the console I'm getting multiple errors that involve helper.lua and it's throwing the error "C Stack overflow", I haven't been able to replicate this issue to pinpoint what's causing it. The only addons I'm using are custom class routines which are not active at the time. I've only run the fate bot and the only place I've noticed the error is in N.Than near the fate Reverse Engineering. I've searched the forums and while I see other people have had this error I haven't found a solution. In the mean time I've done a fresh install and on the chance that doesn't work want to know what to do next.