MMOMinion

Full Version: Auto Equip by Default?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Auto equip seems glitched at the moment

1: Its not detecting the optimal equipment
2: If you do disable it, bot does not save it but instead whenever you switch profiles (Assist to Grind for instance) it turns on by itself

Help would be appreciated

Thanks
What do you consider optimal?

The bot weighs stats not ilvl
Vague error report is vague.
(08-17-2015, 01:19 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Vague error report is vague.

i have the same problem with auto equip!
i made an example! now i am lvl 57 blm with accessories to lvl 50!
but now the bot auto equip lvl 57 accessories for tank on blm!
this is why is not optimized!
and another thing.....im uncheck always that option but if u reload the bot that option come on again....same thing for avoid AOE....can u make a save for uncheck always that 2 option pls?
The secondary stat on all classes is vitality so it counts vitality .. lvl 50 item int +vit vs lvl 57 vit ... the stat weight wins out.

Ace will need to comment on the saving conditions of those
In terms of usability, those 57 tank acc's are probably better than your old level 50 caster acc's.
It's not that it's not optimized, it's that you want it optimized differently, which will be configurable soon.
I will evaluate the options savings, but there should be no need to turn them off in most cases and there is already a workaround for Avoid AOE by using the Avoid HP %.
(08-17-2015, 02:58 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]In terms of usability, those 57 tank acc's are probably better than your old level 50 caster acc's.
It's not that it's not optimized, it's that you want it optimized differently, which will be configurable soon.
I will evaluate the options savings, but there should be no need to turn them off in most cases and there is already a workaround for Avoid AOE by using the Avoid HP %.

ok ty!
On the subject of auto-equip and a possible future customization, any chance we can customize the head slot? I mention it in regards to the "Friendship Circlet" that offers 20% exp increase till 26 but has no stats weight.
We'll cross that bridge when we come to it, but hopefully not an issue.