MMOMinion

Full Version: Avoid delay in duty; possible to add?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone know if there is any code that I can add to an avoid condition in a duty profile that will delay the returning to the general position?

Wanting it for the final boss in Dust Vigil, it does an AOE which doesn't cause damage until maybe 5-10 seconds after it finishes casting.
Yes there is.

Avoidtime i believe

Im at work atm so not 100%

Check duty task file
Great help, thanks.
c_dutyavoid.avoidTime = target.castinginfo.casttime + 1000

So should be able to use ["avoidTime"] = 15000;

Will give it a go shortly.
15 seconds is a long time..

Its after it stops casting...

So 4000 should be heaps
Yeah, I will need to time it properly. The problem is it is a pulsing aoe that if a healer gets hit by it they become unable to do anything unless they die and respawn.
Try setting role conditions.

Role = 4 is healers.

Conditions
scanforrcaster(mobid,spellid)
Role = 4

Reaction
Move to pos
Wait time xxx

This way only your healer avoids the spell maximising dps.

Scanforcaster is also a good way to avoid apells if the current target isnt the caster
Yeah, similar to the WP HM you did for the second boss. Will try it out.

Thanks again.

Doing the dungeon now and it seems that it is not the boss that make the character unusable. It seems to be when using teleport function, it renders the character completely useless from time to time. They just teleport from point to point spinning in the air. Only way to fix is to get them killed.

[attachment=3464]
Thanks again, my profile now completes the entire Dusk Vigil dungeon. Not bad exp for a group of 4.
Np.

How did u end up doing it.

Scan for caster or avoid?

Also if you teleport to start of dundeon when bugged out does it reset it?

Can always try and add a reaction for if it has the buff/bug
I have used scanforcaster/scanformob.

The bug I am confused about. You get the bug if you have the debuff fetters, which can be removed by a healer. But I have seen it occur without the debuff and teleportig around does not clear it.

Who knows. Maybe it is something SE has in place to stop you teleporting.

Will send you a copy after I run again to make sure all is working so you can see it.
Pages: 1 2