MMOMinion

Full Version: Skill Profile for PVP as Warrior
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Is there any skill profile in PVP for warrior Heavensward? And anyone can help me how to set it up as i am kinda new to botting stuff? I mean do i have to set it as PVP in the bot or assist mode?

Thank you in advance
Here you go man, I basically took Bricks WAR profile and tweak it a bit to use fell cleave for the the final blow. Profile is far from perfect, maybe some pros can take a look at it and contribute to the cause.
some of the tweaks
Fell cleave at 25% or less of targets health.
Infuriate at 50% or less( will not use it if you have 4 abandons or uncontrollable)
Berserk at 50% or less(was thinking of changing it to 35% or less)
Deliverance on by default(will switch to it at the start of the fight).

Bugs:
Push back(currently set up to use with bloodbath) and thrill of war not working.
It's supposed to switch to defiance at low health to use other defensive cool downs, but I can't get it to do it.

Also, I was going to move fell cleave higher on the priority list. If anyone is willing to help us make this profile better, please point me in the right direction. I have gone 9 and 0 with this profile the way it is, but I know it can be better.

PS.
Thanks Brick for the WAR basic profile.
Thanks man i will try this and hopefully can give some feedback.
Wow your profile resulted the highest DPS output from all the profile here man. Nice job!

Could you also add some filter like these so it can be viable also in PVE?

Filter 1: Toggle stance (Off: Defiance, On: Deliverance)
Filter 2: Disable AOE (Overpower/Steel Cyclone)
Filter 3: Disable Automatic defensive buffs (Retains Holmgang usage)
Filter 4: Disable PVP skills
Filter 5: Disable Long combo (Use if undergeared)

It would be great.
Thanks man! I will see what I can do, I'm not sure how viable this profile would be at pve because of the target health checks for some skills. When I get some free time I will put a bit more work to see what I can add to it.