MMOMinion

Full Version: Want to farm a certain item
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The item I want to farm is Rainbow Cotton Boll. A level 51 Gathering material. I know how to put the markers down but when I let the bot run. it doesn't do anything. Am I missing something here? The nodes are located around Corethas Western Highlands.
make sure you put down the right type of markers ( botany). If youre using latty's meshes you will need to add some areas to it manually since one of the nodes isnt on the mesh area
(08-18-2015, 04:34 AM)hamsterz Wrote: [ -> ]make sure you put down the right type of markers ( botany). If youre using latty's meshes you will need to add some areas to it manually since one of the nodes isnt on the mesh area

You mean there is a mesh pack I have to download somewhere first lol?
(08-18-2015, 02:31 PM)garra113 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2015, 04:34 AM)hamsterz Wrote: [ -> ]make sure you put down the right type of markers ( botany). If youre using latty's meshes you will need to add some areas to it manually since one of the nodes isnt on the mesh area

You mean there is a mesh pack I have to download somewhere first lol?

lol...the bot wont move if u dont place first a mesh..... i think is better u make by yuor sel is not hard!