MMOMinion

Full Version: Favor Gathering items not detected as rare/Special Rare
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The bot is working very well to gather all normal items including Maps/soils/etc.

However, when I use it to gather Favor items (In this case Wyvern's Wart/Dragon's Wart), it will not detect these special items.

What I have done is put in Wyvern's Wart as my priority item #1, and the bot will gather it. However, after receiving the item, the bot will continue to hit the same, empty, slot. Same goes with Dragon's Wart, etc.

Is this something that can be looked into? Right now, I can just supervise the bot and intervene whenever a Favor Node pops up, and it is definitely helping by gathering much faster than I can manually (with teleport)
most of these items are manually listed by ace it maybe listed in the wrong table.

Chocobo food did something similar initially.
I just need to know about any new rare/rareunique items to add it to the proper processing.
If you can add these, that would help tremendously!

Favor Materials - Rare/super rare. 1 item per node (like maps/soils/chocobo food)

Bladeleaf
Swordleaf
Wyvern's Wart
Dragon's Wart
Foxglove
Bitter Foxglove
Black Swan Feather
Mute Swan Feather
Void Nut
Heavensnut
Green Ooid
Green Roundstone
Yellow Ooid
Yellow Roundstone
Red Ooid
Red Roundstone
Blue Ooid
Blue Roundstone
Violet Ooid
Violet Roundstone

Reference can be found here just in case I misspelled anything: http://ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Favors

Thanks!
Thanks, I'll get these added ASAP.
May I ask how you are setting up the bot to gather Favor mats?

I would imagine you would create markers to gather the normal nodes and then create markers at each possible favor node location and then use marker team. The only way this could be more efficient than doing it manually would be to use teleport, but that would be super risky.

And even that would work, if a concealed node spawns how do you tell the bot to skip the normal node and go to the concealed node first? You could potentially skip the concealed node for a while until you reach the marker.

I am curious to see if your set up works and is efficient or if its just so you can maybe, get a few favor mats while afk.
Ace still happens.. Now with the new Gathering task can you also prioritize Concealed Nodes? They open on favors only
So speak of favor item, let me put out some problem when I wrote my own module to gather them.

1. Those favor item are currently put in rare and special rare item category, however, the old rare item are allowed to collect multiple times so these favor item (id 12946-19650 and 12956-12960) can not be collect correctly. However, special rare item (which is actually rare favor item => id 19651-19655 and 12961-12965) is fine because it is ensured only collect once.
2. If you get a HQ rare item, the bot will stuck there because ItemCount only count NQ item id and since you get a HQ one, it will not consider you have collect it successfully.

and concealed nodes are contentid=17;18;19;20
So, the new favor items, 12946-12960, can only be gathered once, same as the 51-55,61-65, and they can also be HQ?
This is not quite what I was originally told so I need to adjust it if that's the case.

Edit: I adjusted ItemCount to optionally include hq items and factored this into gathering.
Also, as a side note, you can effectively force the issue on rare vs specialrare in profiles.
The directive below will force items that would normally be considered rare to be processed as "special rare" (i.e. non-repeatable).

Code:
["gatherspecialrares"] = "12946,12947,12948";
Hey Mike, any plans of sharing your module when you work the kinks out?
Pages: 1 2