MMOMinion

Full Version: Gathering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im currently expierincing few issues with them

Im trying to gather shards crystals but it forcefully picks up grade 2-3 garbonized matter which i dont want obviously. I've put crystals and shards to item priority, reload bot, made new marker, changed level content stuff and so far nothing has helped me

Any ideas whats wrong?
(08-18-2015, 07:11 PM)mölyapina Wrote: [ -> ]Im currently expierincing few issues with them

Im trying to gather shards crystals but it forcefully picks up grade 2-3 garbonized matter which i dont want obviously. I've put crystals and shards to item priority, reload bot, made new marker, changed level content stuff and so far nothing has helped me

Any ideas whats wrong?

you put the initials in big word? like "Fire Crystal"? if u write "fire crystal" wont work!!!
(08-18-2015, 08:16 PM)roberto_mm86 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2015, 07:11 PM)mölyapina Wrote: [ -> ]Im currently expierincing few issues with them

Any ideas whats wrong?

you put the initials in big word? like "Fire Crystal"? if u write "fire crystal" wont work!!!

Yes i did everything is like it used to be when it worked. Patched bot today not sure which uptade but after that stopped gathering the right stuff what i wanted
About an hour 'til I'm home, have to issue some updates for gathering I think.
(08-18-2015, 09:10 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]About an hour 'til I'm home, have to issue some updates for gathering I think.

YHEA ace there is some problem for gathring in that moment...like dont save mesh,marker disappeare etc etc...
(08-18-2015, 09:10 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]About an hour 'til I'm home, have to issue some updates for gathering I think.

Take your time
(08-18-2015, 09:44 PM)mölyapina Wrote: [ -> ]

Take your time

I received now the update..i check if is all fine ty aceHandshake
Thank you Ace for your work.

Having the same problem. Gathering won't work anymore.
No more markers.
Impossible to edit/click on a marker on Marker List.
Dis a uninstall an re-install : still the same error.

#sadness
Muted 6 hours for spamming messages unrelated to the main topic in 10 different threads. Calm the fuck down.
- Ace
I got the same problem as you guys :(.Cannot add any new markers from the list and also cannot edit the marker already on the list .
Pages: 1 2