MMOMinion

Full Version: Gathering Wont work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guy just got this been trying to use for ages. It gathes items but only the top one iv set it to numbers names all sorts but it dosent listen and advice?????
Do we get some extened time i couldn't use for entire day.

Basically gave free money.
Same here with 6 accounts. All off since no markers and everything in gathering is broken (including today!). I don't talk about portal OMC and gathering unspoiled, you can't use theses fonctions for now. After today's update, nothing special. Markers you see in marker managers are the markers you had on others zones. For example you are in central thanalan, but markers you see are thoses from South Shroud... I hope we will have a real update with these fonctions back one day, because it's the only way i use the Minion.

Need extended time here too.
Its working now but iv encounted a problem. The stelth is not activateing when gathering it stays on/off and dosent change.

Any help is appreshated.
I am also having a problem where the bot will just stop moving when it gets to a marker while gathering a Marker Team.

I deleted and re-downloaded Latty's mesh for Dravanaian Hinterlands, recreated the markers and it still is happening.

I added shots of the advanced settings and the marker it is getting stuck on.
I am having the same problem. Also the bot seems to freeze up at Vistas and when trying to enter an instance. It's been an issue since the update yesterday.
So do you have any details to provide or do you want me to try and guess what you're doing?