MMOMinion

Full Version: [Solved] Problem choosing marker on locations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok this issue is making me feel like a minion newbie despite having used it successfully for many months.

I'm finally out of my stockpile of clusters so went to set up my laptop to get some. Problem is none of my markers seem to exist on the locations even though they show up. This has happened for a few weeks but I didn't feel like troubleshooting it until now, so I don't think it's a recent update problem.

I did a complete fresh install of minion today and re-created one location and one marker, and I still can't choose a dang marker to use within the actual location. Which I click the Marker Name area all I get is a very tiny shaded line, but no marker names show up and I can't arrow up/down to select them. I moved the window around in case they showed up lower on the screen and everything. You can kinda see the shaded line on this screenshot, it straddles the white line between Marker Name and Is Idle.

I feel like I keep missing something super obvious but not sure what.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* What OS are you running? - Windows 8
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) - Whatever is default with Win8
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) - C:/MMOMinion
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? - No
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? - No
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE - Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? - Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? - Manually attaching
*Are you running any Bot addons? - No, problem persists through fresh install
Update from last night solved a lot of issues but not all of them :

Marker Manager broken (impossible to edit Marker on Southern Thanlan Oasis for Mithril for instance)
Building Nav Mesh in South of Camp Bronze Lake doesn't work either. Unable to build the mesh and kill the bot.

#sadness for gathering ore :)
(08-19-2015, 06:37 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]there were some techincal problems with markers in the last 24hours...if you updated now to the latest version(s) in minionapp and experience the same, please report back again, else I would say it is fixed.
That seems to have fixed it. Thank you!

*edit* Well this specific location issue is fixed, but as other are reporting the actual unspoiled gathering is still a bit wonky. Leaving this as solved since what I posted about is now working at least.
I'm still having that location editor issue for unspoiled gathering. I'm up to date as of 40 minutes ago
Not sure if aces latest stuff is live yet but i tested Unspoiled earlier and worked.

Whats the issue your having?
Same as the OP, although he said his is working now.

within the "Location Editor" the "Marker name" drop down list is not populated with the markers.

Its now working*

I ran the updater again
Mine was fine all day after I posted. However I just crashed and relogged. There was another patch upon opening minion. After attaching it had lost all my locations again (dangit I forgot to export after recreating them all today, boo!). When I tried to go make them yet again, the marker triangles show but they're not in my list, and it's defaulting to showing me markers from the previous zone again. Will hang tight and hope for another fix soon, and next time I'll back up those darn unspoiled locs after I spend hours making them. haha
make sure to update minion lib, hit refresh on the store. it should be 24
Hi folks, sorry to necro this thread but I'm having the exact same issue as the OP. I've tried doing a fresh install of mmominion but the problem persists. Currently installed version of minion lib is 26.

Wondering how the other guys solved this as I've just levelled my Botanist and want to start looking into unspoiled nodes. Thanks!
You don't have the same issue as OP because his occurred during a 2-day period where we were updating markers so they weren't loading into the list that the locations use as a marker list.

So what is your actual issue? Tell us where you're at, what you've tried.
Pages: 1 2