MMOMinion

Full Version: Single Unspoiled Node
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Is it possible to set up the bot near one unspoiled node and instead of teleporting to an idle location it just stay near the unspoiled node spawns and runs to them each time they are up?

I am asking becuase the Adamantite Ore nodes all spawn very close to each other. I tried creating locations and markers for it, but nothing happens when the bot is started.

I created a mesh for the area too. I am trying to see if regular mining markers will work, but still waiting for the right time to come around.

Nope, it didnt work. He doesnt run to the node for a normal marker.

Oh well actually the mesh I created is half gone now... I have been having that problem where I record a mesh and it looks good, then after a bit I show Mesh and triangles and most of what I recorded vanishes.
I'm assuming this isn't possible?
It's not possible at the moment, would have to be added.
Sure you can - just set it up in your list and let it run - i've been doing it for weeks.
The tough ones are where the 3 spawn points aren't on the minimap - then i only run at 2/3 efficiency.

Does have to be an unspoiled marker and a good mesh.

:)
Ya I noticed that it does work, I just created a normal mining marker and let it run and I did run up to the node and mine it. The problem now is the mesh bug that is happening. Once I can fully mesh out the area I should be golden.