MMOMinion

Full Version: Fate Grind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi sorry I am too newbie with this thing~

I got everything works and it is grinding fate but I dont get this marker thing.

I set it up random marker and do fate.

after a single fate it doesnt move to next fate and just stands there but when I move the character, it then automatically moves to do fate again and this repeats,

Also, it teleports and just stands there again before i make him move.

am I doing something wrong with setting?
delete all your .info files in navigation folder. Then start your launcher, do the update (all the official .info files). Start your game, and it will be ok ;)
Nice! thanks so much!

Did that and it works but it still does that once in like 10~20 mins and after it teleports it mounts and stand there.

any other possible cause ? XD

problem is still there just not as often.... :(
markers give the bot an idea where to go to fight mobs inbetween fates, you can base it on level or by time. there is a whole tutorial just on markers.

for your issue i think you probably have 'unstuck" enabled. you may need to untick that.
Thanks for the suggestion!!

Yes, I have read all the instructions~ just didnt have much time to playing with it.

I also noticed that when I died and it returns, then it mount and dont move again.

is this due to "unstuck" tick?

I didnt see that options, perhaps i missed it!
HI~!

Just checked my setting and let it run for about 2-3hrs,

Unstuck was never ticked.

everytime it teleports or died (returned) it stands there and do nothing.

I have to manually press something (w) then it autos again.

any idea what is causing this?

is there anyway we can set it so it does not teleport?
why is it teleporting, are you not setting your home point to the zone you are grinding in? the bot shouldnt teleport at all.
make sory your nav mesh works or it cant find a path back to the zone

[Image: 46879e3268.jpg]
I set my homepoint at the grinding zone (always). I was grinding at costa del sol when there is no fate on this side it ports to the other side to do the fate. now I moved to Coerthas Central Highlands and after each fate it just stands there. I have loaded the navmesh.
In the bot status it shows MOVE TO FATE but it is not moving by itself. see pic below!

http://postimg.org/image/trnkfhtr9/

http://postimg.org/image/5pbbyd2hx/
why do you have logging enabled? just wondering. we also need to see a picture of your grind mode setup options.
Pages: 1 2