MMOMinion

Full Version: Toto Rak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I made a Toto Rak profile.

download

I ran this with a proper party comp (1 tank 2 dps 1 healer). I was feeling pretty paranoid when I wrote it, so it kills every mob but 1 pack, triggers every web vacuum, and it kills all the poison blobs that explode when you get close.

I have ran this profile, some friends have ran it. Use it at your own risk.
Thanks.
Thank you very much. We need more of these profiles which really kills nearly everything.
thanks!
(08-20-2015, 09:45 AM)Shaneea Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much. We need more of these profiles which really kills nearly everything.

sebbs has a full clear pack from 1-50 all teh story dungeons and some of the side dungeons, then he has a few of the Hard modes and post ultimate weaopn profiles, ive been testing them for him for a while now and have had 0 bans, using regular formated groups Tank,Healer, 1 melee dps 1 range dps. They do the dungeon as if you would in a normal group, but it still uses teleport to navigate.
(08-22-2015, 02:47 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2015, 09:45 AM)Shaneea Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much. We need more of these profiles which really kills nearly everything.

sebbs has a full clear pack from 1-50 all teh story dungeons and some of the side dungeons, then he has a few of the Hard modes and post ultimate weaopn profiles, ive been testing them for him for a while now and have had 0 bans, using regular formated groups Tank,Healer, 1 melee dps 1 range dps. They do the dungeon as if you would in a normal group, but it still uses teleport to navigate.

Does this pack include all the primals? Ifrit etc. And in the mean time, is the only way to queue and manually beat primals with assist mode? I have a party of 4.
(08-22-2015, 02:47 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]

I guess this mean it still required 4 Bots for it work? Will we ever get a Profile for Duty where it follow the leader to DPS and Heal? Where it doesn't required 4 bots and teleport hacks? Maybe even an Option in the Assist with the name of the player to Assist or follow. I would kill for a heal bot that follow and heal without using Dual Boxer program to achieved it. But I guess it's pretty complex to do since Dungeon and Duty have Mechanic to follow.
Party grind mode. still needs a mesh.

It is planned but there has been a lot of other priorities atm.
(08-22-2015, 06:47 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]Party grind mode. still needs a mesh.

It is planned but there has been a lot of other priorities atm.

I see. I assume the party grind mode will work in Dungeon and Trial too as long as it have meshes for it? Well, I'm just glad it is still possible and there plan to have it available.
Pages: 1 2