MMOMinion

Full Version: New skill profiles cannot be assigned to gathering markers immediately
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When you create a new skill profile, it does not allow you to select/set that new profile for a gathering marker because the profile does not show up on the drop down list. The only way to get around this is to reload lua modules or restart the bot entirely. Can this be fixed so that a newly created skill profile is immediately available as a drop down selection for gathering markers?
if you make the profile then drop the marker it should show up, but if the marker is already down then ofc the bot will need to be reloaded or that mode switched. it works like this in every mode its just how it is.
(08-20-2015, 01:25 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]if you make the profile then drop the marker it should show up, but if the marker is already down then ofc the bot will need to be reloaded or that mode switched. it works like this in every mode its just how it is.

Unfortunately, even if you create the profile first then create a new marker, the new profile does not show up on the list. (Yes, I checked the bottom of the list as well) I also tried changing the mode to grind then back to gathering and same results. The only way to get newly created profiles to show up on the gathering marker window's profile dropdown window is to reload the lua modules or the bot. If this is intended, I'll have to live with it, but I was hoping maybe it was a bug/oversight that was never really brought to attention because it's not encountered often by people.
I think it has always been this way, but I will need to search it deeper..