MMOMinion

Full Version: FATE only Grind Mode - Sprints between FATEs and Ignores Non-FATE mobs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So ...

Grind mode, Do FATEs, set to FATEs only
90% of the time just runs to the next FATE on foot. Doesn't teleport, doesnt mount up. Just ... runs there.

I have teleport enabled and set to 0% (Paranoid is Unchecked). Teleport works, because if I drop below Flee %HP, it will teleport me away and back.

Why is it wanting to just run there instead of mount/teleport?

Also - I have "Attack Non-FATE mobs" enabled and it waits until after the FATE is complete to kill them. This can get annoying when Im running around and there's 4 mobs beating me down while soloing a boss FATE. Usually they all aggro my chocobo, kill it, then all are on me.

Anyway to prioritize Aggro'd non-FATE mobs over FATE mobs if aggro'd?
i think paranoid is always on, even if you uncheck it atm. set up your mounting/sprinting options, teleporting in open world especially for fate is bad idea.
Do you have any older addons installed by chance? You seem to have a lot of issues that should not be possible, all at the same time.