MMOMinion

Full Version: Minionapp does not start Bot after attaching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
* What OS are you running? Windows 7
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) None (Microsoft Security as recommended)
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:Minionapp\bots\ffxivminion\
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? None
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviewer installed? Teamspeak not using atm
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE yes i did all was working fine until update this morning
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes , i have made it so it automatically runs as admin
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Minionapp launches the client
*Are you running any Bot addons? Just normal Questpacks from store otherwise Nope

Problem: Starting Minionapp, going to launcher, starting bot, Game starts, Bot attach..... thats it!
IT doesnt login, it doesnt recognize it if i login manually. The whole time minionapp tells me game is starting....
after 1-2 minutes it closes it as it was frozen and restarts the whole cycle. In between nice Opening Movie because idling too long.

I thought I would add: The App also doesnt recognize already started bots which it did before, or the status on any other bot
mine somewhat works, although the "Status" on MinionApp is saying "Gaming is starting" only, even though the bot already runs.
yea, and the next bot wont load because that bot saying game is starting
Im experiencing the same issue just today after the last update. tried system restore, disabling firewall, reinstalling minion and still the same issue. first bot attaches and starts and will just say game is starting, the next one will stay queued for start
I am having the same problem. The bot does not attach to the second game. It stuck on "queued for start"