MMOMinion

Full Version: Mesh Creation bugged?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
* What OS are you running? Windows 7
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) avira free antivirus
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C: Minionapp
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? no
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? yhea teamspeak-fraps-raptr-guildwork-teamWiever
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE yhea of course!
* Are you running the bot as admin? yhea
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? launch client
*Are you running any Bot addons? no

Hi!
Im already made a similar thread but i didnt received any answer so i made new one!
As the title said its like 4 days i cant farm anything because when im try to make my mesh and save the 50% of mesh i made it disappeare?
I noticed alot of ppl received that error!
i have made a video too so all can see!
and i want to know if is possible to received some day back? because i use that bot 90% for farming and its like 4 days i lost alot of gil.
ty for the hard work u made!

http://www.videosprout.com/video?id=9b52...b1be625589
is it a new mesh, or you want to add some triangles to an existing mesh (created before yesterday big bang) ?
files may be corrupted. i experienced that. If it's an old mesh you want to polish, try a new mesh now, from start because it's working for me.
(08-20-2015, 06:32 PM)indaskyz Wrote: [ -> ]is it a new mesh, or you want to add some triangles to an existing mesh (created before yesterday big bang) ?
files may be corrupted. i experienced that. If it's an old mesh you want to polish, try a new mesh now, from start because it's working for me.

im try to make a new mesh and not the exiting one.
Its working now? then i will try now and i let u know if work!

(08-20-2015, 06:57 PM)roberto_mm86 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2015, 06:32 PM)indaskyz Wrote: [ -> ]is it a new mesh, or you want to add some triangles to an existing mesh (created before yesterday big bang) ?

im try to make a new mesh and not the exiting one.
Its working now? then i will try now and i let u know if work!

NOPE
tried now to make a new mesh from zero but the 50% of the mesh i made is disappeared after reload.....Complaint
Tried on a bigger mesh in Azys Lia with omc portal + 2 islands and half of the mesh is not save. So you're right.
(08-20-2015, 08:22 PM)indaskyz Wrote: [ -> ]Tried on a bigger mesh in Azys Lia with omc portal + 2 islands and half of the mesh is not save. So you're right.

ThumbsUp
Fxfire told me its a bug....he said me tomorrow will be fixed!