MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot stuck after farming rare item (mining)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am currently running the standard profile.

I am fairly new to minionapp and spent a fair bit time going through the forums in an attempt to find a solution before posting however there is only post from 2014.

I have the most up to date version and i am using the base gathering bot.

It mines the rare item. It continues to mine the rare item slot (even after it is gone) until the bot is force stopped or it is switched off.

I am extremely happy with this program and intend to support it till the day my account gets banned.

Can anyone tell me how to stop this or should i simply..turn off the feature to mine rare items?

Thanks
it should see the rare item is gone and contirnue to farm the node if you have the marker set up correctly, you should probably just disable it for now and re read the tutorial info on the wiki on how to set up gathering. not sure what you mean by standard profile, gathering doesnt have profiles, unless you mean a skill profile.
List the item location and item is if you have it.

Ace needs to add these items to the right list if they are special otems.
(08-22-2015, 05:20 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]List the item location and item is if you have it.

Ace needs to add these items to the right list if they are special otems.

item location was South shroud i am unsure of what exactly the item was. However being that the item in question is not important it is sub 50 mats and they are not worth much Gil i will simply disable it. The next time watching it ill post the name of the item.

But generally it is slot 3 on the mining node.

To answer response 1)

Yes i have followed the guide and from my understanding it is not a question of mining normal materials it has no issue with that it is more of the one time loot. I.E rare items that are removed from the active node once looted (1 time items).