MMOMinion

Full Version: Multiple action queues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to find a way to do 2 things.

1. I would like to farm shards and crystal from different location. Do 100 havest there, then teleport somewhere else and do 100 somewhere else.

2. I would like to automate crafting leves. I think it should be fairly simple.

I'm not asking someone to do it for me, but just point me in the right direction. I'm a programmer so I'm sure I can figure it out if someone point me where to start.
right now the api doesnt support changing crafting profiles, but that is something i think ace is working on, as far as gathering you can do that with Task manager, set up x marker harvest 100 nodes move to Y marker and harvest 100 nodes, teleport to next zone go to z marker harvest 100 nodes, the only thing with it once the profile is done it does not loop.
I am still using the Task Manager modified by Dark Wolf, works perfectly fine still:
http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Release-...6#pid91296

Attached is one of my profiles for it. Starts with Fire and gathers 2000 crystal of each element, once done it should fill up shards to the same amount.