MMOMinion

Full Version: abilites problem while gathering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!
I noticed after last update something change while the bot use abilites when u gathering.
Im explain better....for example while u mining and u reach to 500 GP (and u are at the thirt step of 4 available for eac node) the bot use King Of yield 2 for just do 1 attempt instead of 4! so its a wasting of GP!
before the update that thing wont happend is possible to fix pls?
if someone of u got my same problem pls tell me!
this is not a bot issue you need to fix the skill profile to only use the skill with 4 steps or more left.
(08-22-2015, 01:55 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]this is not a bot issue you need to fix the skill profile to only use the skill with 4 steps or more left.

ty for the fast answer can u tell me how i can do it pls?
if u wanna make me a screen sot is better^^
I think you just open the skill manager, click the skill you have in the profile "King's Yield 2" and then put a 4 in the section I circled.[Image: Capture.jpg]
(08-22-2015, 05:31 PM)Jessix Wrote: [ -> ]I think you just open the skill manager, click the skill you have in the profile "King's Yield 2" and then put a 4 in the section I circled.[Image: Capture.jpg]

yhea thats what i did!
i put 4 and 5 while i gain +1 gatering try!
so where u mark i need to write 4 and down 5?
I dont really understand what you are asking, but if you dont want to use Kings Yield II unless you have 4 or more attempts left, then yes put a 4 there.
(08-22-2015, 10:44 PM)Jessix Wrote: [ -> ]I dont really understand what you are asking, but if you dont want to use Kings Yield II unless you have 4 or more attempts left, then yes put a 4 there.

my english is not very well anyway...
in certain nodes u gain +1 attempt so i was asking if i need to put the range from 4 to 5
Just put 3 in that spot he circled, it will only use it if you have 4 or more attempts left.
(08-24-2015, 01:18 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]Just put 3 in that spot he circled, it will only use it if you have 4 or more attempts left.

tyThumbsUp