MMOMinion

Full Version: How are you guys getting DoL from 50-60?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Topic, is there profiles or something that I can download so I can AFK 50-60 or do I have to set everything up myself and micro the bot which would totally defeat the purpose of the bot.
(08-22-2015, 09:35 PM)Crake Wrote: [ -> ]Topic, is there profiles or something that I can download so I can AFK 50-60 or do I have to set everything up myself and micro the bot which would totally defeat the purpose of the bot.

It doesn't defeat the purpose of the bot because the bot doesn't really come with any profiles asides from the 1-15 stuff to began with... everything else is released/shared by the community. If what you need is not being shared in the [DOWNLOADS] section of the forums, you gotta make it yourself.
once you get to 51, just mesh around 55 & 60 nodes and go
I simply left the bot on unspoiled lvl 50 nodes after HW activation and once I returned I was level 58 or so.
it isn't hard to create the mesh for the areas you want to farm in. I suggest you check out the tutorials for the Mesher as well as making gathering Markers. it would literally take your 15 minutes at most to get everything set up.